All COVID guidelines at PXM Fitness are in compliance with the current reopening phase of the City Chicago and the State of IL to keep our members and staff healthy and safe. These measurements include:
- All classes will have a maximum capacity of 12 members. Reservation is required for attendance.
- Appropriate (CDC approved) face coverings must be worn at all time by members and staff.
- Upon entry, all members must clean their hands with the provided sanitizer and have their body temperature screened.
- Each member will have a designated space on the floor to perform the workout that is 6 feet apart from the rest of the class. Social distancing should be maintained at all times.
- After the class is done, all equipment and floor space has to be properly cleaned with the provided mops, spray bottles and towels.