Learn the basics and gain confidence from the start!
On-Ramp month consists of four 1:1 personal sessions usually booked and done within the first week. The following 3 weeks is what we refer to as "an acclimation period" where you will be exploring and trying out the different classes that we have to offer. This allows for a more hands on approach throughout your first month here at PXM.
In addition to the training you will be getting free nutrition consult and free end of month consult where you can decide which Training Plan will work best for you moving forward.
- Covering basic anatomy and biomechanics of the body in relation to moving safely and efficiently.
- Our training philosophy
- You will learn and be exposed to more than 20 foundational movements needed to safely and effectively perform CrossFit workouts in group class.
- Covering technique, pacing and reading workouts
- Learn how to scale and modify movements to fit your needs and abilities
- Learn terminology and "cues" meaning used by our Team
- Ask all the questions you want.
- Apply new learned movements in a workout setting
- Get familiar with our systems, apps and how to connect to our training community.
Post 1:1 sessions
- We will encourage you to try out as many different classes as possible to get a better understanding of our programming and training philosophy.
- Crossfit, Weightlifting, Core Class, Aerobic capacity, Yoga, Form and Function and Community WOD all provide different experiences.
- Free Nutrition Consult
- Get to know the whole Team.
- Get to know our community.
- With our help and guidance to create new routines and habits that will get you closer to your goals.
Join Us Today and let us help you Redefine Your Connection with Fitness!
Working out at the gym isn't easy. But getting there shouldn't be hard. PXM is easily accessible from all of Chicago.